Summer Raffle 2019 Draw Terms and Conditions
Cornwall Hospice Care Summer Raffle 2019 terms and conditions
Cornwall Hospice Care (CHC) Lottery is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cornwall Hospice Care Ltd Registered Charity Number 1113140.
CHC lottery is licensed by the gambling commission under the 2005 gambling act www.gamglingcommission.gov.uk License holders are G Clarke and P Brinsley.
CHC raffle rules
Thank you for supporting CHC. These terms and conditions refer to online and postal entry to our raffle.
- The cost of each ticket entry into the CHC raffle is £1. You may purchase more than one ticket but the maximum number of tickets is one hundred (£100) per draw. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation. The maximum combined value of CHC raffle tickets and CHC Weekly Lottery entries you may purchase in any twelve month period is £720.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. CHC reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- The CHC Raffle is open to all residents of Great Britain 16 years of age or over.
- CHC lottery will run 2 separate raffle draws each year. The draw dates will take place in July and December. The Summer Raffle 2019 will be held on 17th July 2019.
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the direct services of CHC, registered charity number 1113140.
- Participation in this raffle can be made by returning ticket stubs in the post with appropriate payment (cheque payable to CHC lottery or debit card) or through www.cornwallhospicecare.co.uk with payment by debit card, where entrants will be notified by email of their ticket numbers
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- CHC accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be postponed or rescheduled.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to CHC.
- Winning Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the last one. Read full details of raffle prizes.
- Prizes are allocated as follows:
- First prize: £2,000
- Second prize £500
- Third prize: £250
- Fourth prize: 10 prizes of £25
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
- Where CHC is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months the prize will be treated as a donation.
- All winners are required to co-operate with CHC giving them the right to publish their win on the CHC website, shops and where appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. CHC reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- All customer funds to be used in future entries paid to the CHC raffle are held in a dedicated account to maintain a separation from CHC income. However, this will not protect customer funds in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirement for the segregation of customer funds at the level of basic protection.
- CHC’s decision in all matters relating to the CHC raffle is final. CHC operates a complaints and disputes procedure which is available on our www.cornwallhospicecare.co.uk and by post on request or upon you making a complaint to the lottery office 01726 66868. All complaints and disputes will be handled in accordance with the procedure.
CHC lottery is committed to operating the lottery in a socially responsible way. If you, or someone you know, need information and/or help with problem gambling, please call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or visit the Be Gamble Aware website.
CHC Registered charity number: 1113140.
Key information about the Cornwall Hospice Care (CHC) Summer Raffle 2019
- Prize winning cheques will be distributed to winners within 28 days of this draw, and will be sent to the address registered at the time players enter the draw.
- Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone within two weeks of the draw date. A list of winners will also be published on our raffles page of our website.
- Names of winners and results of the raffle will be available on receipt of a request and a SEA to: Cornwall Hospice Care Lottery, Units 10 &11 Daniels Lane, St Austell, Cornwall, PL25 3HS
- Requests for additional raffle tickets, requests to be removed from future raffle mailings, or any concerns about this raffle should be addressed to: Cornwall Hospice Care Lottery, Units 10 &11 Daniels Lane, St Austell, Cornwall, PL25 3HS. You can also email us at email@example.com or call us on 01726 66868 option 4 (Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm).