Christmas Raffle 2021 Terms and Conditions
Address: Units 10-11 Teddingtons, Daniels Lane, Holmbush, St Austell. PL25 3HS
All profits from the Cornwall Hospice Care Christmas Raffle go directly towards funding the services provided by Cornwall Hospice Care, which provides specialist care for adults with terminal illnesses in Cornwall.
By entering the Christmas Raffle 2021 you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (The Rules). They will be posted on our website (above) and a paper copy may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The Cornwall Hospice Care Lottery (CHCL) above address.
CHCL is the promoter of this
Raffle (prize draw) which is a Society Lottery Licensed by the Gambling
Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk the responsible persons are P.Brinsely and G
Clark at the above address.
- To enter the Christmas Raffle 2021 you must be a UK resident aged 16 years or over.
- There will be 13 prizes which will be issued in the form of cheques. 1st prize £2,000; 2nd £500, 3rd Prize £250 and 10 prizes of £25.
- All tickets shall be priced at £1 each. There is a limit of 100 tickets per person that may be purchased.
- All ticket entry sales are final and no refunds shall be made at any time. All entrants acknowledge that their payment of £1 per ticket does not guarantee that they will win any prize.
- The Christmas Raffle 2021 will be drawn on Wednesday 22nd December 2021. Closing date for mailed entries into the draw will be 15th December 2021, though ticket sales may continue throughout venues and by telephone or website at https://lottery.cornwallhospicecare.co.uk/raffle/ . Entries received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
- Full payment for each ticket must be received in the form of cash, debit card transaction or cheque cleared funds before the ticket(s) can be entered into the draw. Only tickets for which full payment has been received either in the form of cash or cleared funds are eligible to win a prize.
- Prize cheques are automatically issued to the name of the entrant only or valid claimants.
- Winners who have purchased a Cornwall Hospice Care Raffle Ticket from one of our Hospice Retail Shops, our Hospice Receptions or Events and did not give their personal details will be required to claim their prize (follow points 9 – 15).
Claiming a prize from a Cornwall Hospice Care Raffle Ticket purchased from: A Cornwall Hospice Care Retail Shop, Cornwall hospice Care Hospice receptions or events were personal details are unknow to Cornwall Hospice Care Lottery.
- The ticket holder must check winning lottery numbers relevant for the draw date of the ticket purchased. Winning number details are available online at: https://lottery.cornwallhospicecare.co.uk/results/ or call the Cornwall Hospice Care Lottery Office during opening hours on 01726 66868 option 4. 08:30 – 16.30 Monday – Friday
- All prizes must be claimed within 6 months of the draw taking place.
- Ticket holders can claim their prize by either: – Completing their details and providing photographic proof of the winning ticket online at https://lottery.cornwallhospicecare.co.uk/claim-your-prize/ or section 12. below
- Completing their details on the Lottery Ticket Claim Form which is available from all Cornwall Hospice Care Retail Shops, the Hospice reception areas or by calling the Lottery Team on 01726 66868 option 4. The form is also downloadable by visiting: https://lottery.cornwallhospicecare.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Lottery-Ticket-claim-form.pdf.
- The ticket holder will need to attach their winning ticket to the claim form and return to Cornwall Hospice Care Lottery, Units 10-11, Daniels Lane, Holmbush, St Austell. PL25 3HS
- We accept no responsibility for claim forms or any other accompanying documentation lost in the post.
- The ticket holder will receive their prize cheque within 7 days of Cornwall Hospice Care Lottery receiving the valid claim.
- Winners will be notified by telephone or post.
- It is the entrant’s sole responsibility to advise CHCL of any change to contact details and CHCL will in no way be liable for any failure or inability to contact any entrant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details or claims that the entrant has provided. In the event of any uncashed or expired prizes CHCL reverses the right to donate the winnings to the hospice six months after the draw date.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to take part in promotional activity and CHCL reserves the right to use the name and town of the winner, their photograph and any audio and or visual recordings of them in any publicity unless prior notification has been received.
- Each Christmas Raffle 2021 raffle ticket number is unique.
- CHCL shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or arising from: Any delays or failures in the postal service or other delivery service. Any delays or failures in the Banking system used by CHCL or the entrant. Any event beyond the reasonable control of CHCL.
- Any complaint relating to the operation of the lottery should be sent in writing in the first instance to The Lottery Manager, Cornwall Hospice Care Lottery Ltd, Daniels Lane, Holmbush, St Austell, Cornwall. PL25 3HS. If you are not happy with the response you receive, you can escalate your concerns further to the Fundraising Manager in accordance with the complaints policy available from the lottery office. If the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, it will be referred to arbitration. As a member of the Hospice Lotteries Association this will be The Independent Betting Adjudication Service Limited (IBAS).
- CHCL is committed to protecting entrants data and we promise to comply with all data protections requirements. You can Opt-Out of receiving further tickets from CHCL on the reply slip in the mailing.
- CHCL has the right to disqualify or refuse any application for tickets if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions.
- CHCL promotes Responsible Gamblingas a member of The Hospice Lotteries Association whom on behalf of their members make a financial contribution towards the work of Gamble Aware. The Hospice Lotteries Association website, www.hospicelotteries.org.uk has a page dedicated to the responsible gambling with links to GAMCARE www.gamcare.org.uk Freephone helpline 0808 8020 133, the leading organisation that provides practical help to problem gamblers. Further support can also be found on the BeGambleAware website www.begambleaware.org
- Self ExclusionAn instruction to be self excluded, as defined in the Gambling Act 2005, from Cornwall Hospice Care Lotteries Ltd, may be submitted in writing, emailed, faxed or telephoned to the Cornwall Hospice Care Lottery office address above. Self-exclusion forms are available from the lottery office.