Our Christmas Raffle is back and helping to fund the care with chances to win 13 super cash prizes!

Closing date: 16/12/2022

Why play?

You won’t be surprised to learn that we’re not immune from rising energy bills, a tough fact for a charity that relies on public help to provide the adult hospice care we’re so well known for.

It means we’re being more energy efficient, taking little actions like turning off the lights when leaving an empty room, that we hope will save us precious pounds.

With only 17% NHS funding we want you to know how important your fundraising is to us, taking part in our Christmas Raffle 2022 is one way to help make up the other 83%!

We all want to enjoy Christmas and with every ticket there’s a chance you could be a lucky winner with us. Imagine winning our top prize of £2,000, now that’s a Christmas to remember.  

One thing is certain, by playing the raffle your help will extend our essential care to more families who need us in Cornwall. Buy 20 tickets and you’ve funded an hour of nursing care.

Thank you & Good luck in the raffle.

Merry Christmas from us all here at Cornwall Hospice Care.

Terms and Conditions

If you feel you need help with your gambling or would like to support someone with their gambling, please visit BeGambleAware or call them on 0808 8020 133

Weekly Draw Our weekly lottery

Win 1st Prize £1,000 every week! in our weekly lottery with rollovers

Let's play!

Only £1.00 per play Draw is every Friday

Christmas Raffle

Helping to fund the care with chances to win 13 super cash prizes worth £3,000!

Play here